China Magnesium Drywall Board manufacturers. Magnesium oxide board is made of natural materials such as inorganic substances, plant fibers. It is environmentally friendly, healthy, and pollution-free, with no asbestos, formaldehyde and radiation.
(1) Plate: In general, it is recommended to use glass magnesium board with a thickness of more than 8MM as the partition board.
(2) Accessories: 6mm or more plates are fixed on the frame keel, and 3.5200MM countersunk head galvanized screws are used to fix, the nail head is 0.5MM lower than the board surface, so as to ensure smooth finish.
(3) Installation: When starting the installation, the exact position of the keel must be marked and marked. The center distance of the vertical keel is 450-600MM, and additional keels should be installed at the joints of the wall and both sides of the doors and windows. If the height of the wall is greater than 2440MM, support keels must be installed at the joints of the plates
(4) Board distance: The gap between adjacent boards is 4-6MM, and there must be a gap of 3MM-5MM between the board and the ground. The center distance of the screw installation is 150MM, 10MM from the board edge, and 30MM from the board corner.
(5) Hanging: The heavy objects hanging in the bathroom or kitchen room must be reinforced with wooden boards or keels to avoid damage to the plates.
(6) Seam treatment: There is a gap of 4-6MM between the board and the board during installation. After mixing with 107 glue or strong glue, smear the board and the gap with a spatula, and then paste and flatten it with grid tape.
(7) Paint decoration: it can be sprayed, brushed or rolled, but you must refer to the relevant instructions of the paint when brushing.
(8) Decorating ceramic tiles on the decorative surface: When installing in wet areas such as bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, basements, etc., the distance between the ceramic tile keel on the surface of the board must be shortened to 400MM. The wall must have an expansion joint every three boards (about 3.6 meters).
(9) Acoustic wall: If the wall has a high sound insulation effect, the wall and the plate must be tightly sealed, and then the hollow wall is filled with mineral wool, such as two different thickness boards on both sides of the keel, sound insulation The effect is better.
(10) Anti-impact wall: It is recommended that you select a board above 12-15MM and use longer screws to reinforce it. This method can enhance impact resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation and fire resistance.