Sep 20, 2018
Epoxy board of this product: The glass fiber board is made of epoxy resin and heated and pressed. The model is 3240. It has high mechanical properties at medium temperature and stable electrical performance under high humidity. It is suitable for high-insulation structural parts for machinery, electrical appliances and electronics. It has high mechanical and dielectric properties, heat resistance and moisture resistance. Heat resistance class F (155 degrees).
Specification thickness: 0.5～100mmGeneral specifications: 1000mm*2000mmColor: yellow
Origin: DomesticIt is thermally deformed at a high temperature of 180 ° C, and is generally not heated with other metals, which may cause deformation of the metal sheet.
Epoxy board application characteristics
1. The form of fiberglass board is various. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can be adapted to the requirements of various applications, ranging from very low viscosity to high melting point solids.
2. The fiberglass board is easy to cure. Epoxy resin system can be cured in the temperature range of 0-180 °C by using various curing agents.
3. The fiberglass board has strong adhesion. The presence of polar hydroxyl and ether linkages inherent in the epoxy resin molecular chain provides high adhesion to a wide variety of materials. The epoxy resin has low shrinkage when cured, and generates small internal stress, which also contributes to an improvement in adhesion strength.
4. The shrinkage of the fiberglass board is low. The reaction of the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by a direct addition reaction or a ring-opening polymerization reaction of an epoxy group in a resin molecule, without the release of water or other volatile by-products. They exhibit very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing compared to unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.