Builders who work in multifamily and commercial projects might see Wall Partition Board sooner than residential builders, because the material’s extreme fire resistance can eliminate the need for a second layer of drywall in many fire-rated assemblies.
Magnesia Oxide Board material:MgO,MgCl2,Perlite,Fiberglass,Chip compounds to deliver a multi-purpose,versatile,non-comnustible,and unique board material.
White,grey,green,red and pink
A grade (GB8624)
Intensity of bending resistance when dry
Intensity of bending resistance when moisture-saturated condition
The rate of deformation when pick up the moisture
The shrinking rate when heated
There is no drop of water to emerge in the back (CNS 13778)
No carck,strip and run through (CNS 13778)
100% no asbestos
1. Fireproof, non-combustible Class A1
2. Waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistance
3. Heat insulation, and sound insulation.
4. Low shrinkage rate, light weight, and high strength, overall low density.
5.Smooth surface, can be painted, pasted tile, pasted wallpaper and other decorative materials. 6.Excellent fire resistance performance.Using 12mm thickness plate can be made partition, it can reach 4 hours of fire resistance.
7. Construction cost of low, and can be cut, saw,nail,and bent.
1. Wall cladding or sheathing
2. Wall partitions
3. Clean rooms/server rooms
4. Mobile toilets/washrooms
5. Poratble cafeterias/restra
6. Siteoffices/ labour quarters
7. Workshops/exhibition booths
8. Rooftop garden furniture
9. Mobile structures
10. Temporary/ permanent strutures