Magnesium oxide, more commonly called magnesia, is a versatile mineral that when used as part of a cement mixture and cast into Fiberglass Board under proper curing procedures and practices can be used in residential and commercial building construction.
Magnesium oxide board is made of natural materials such as inorganic substances, plant fibers. It is environmentally friendly, healthy, and pollution-free, with no asbestos, formaldehyde and radiation.
White,grey,green,red and pink
A grade (GB8624)
Intensity of bending resistance when dry
Intensity of bending resistance when moisture-saturated condition
The rate of deformation when pick up the moisture
The shrinking rate when heated
There is no drop of water to emerge in the back (CNS 13778)
No carck,strip and run through (CNS 13778)
100% no asbestos
Fireproof Magnesium Oxide Board also called mgo board,fireproof board and mgo slufate board.
• Fire resistant (Class A1) building material
• Lighter, more flexible and stable than traditional sheeting systems
• Time and material saving - dramatically reducing construction costs
• Environmentally friendly, applying a sustainable production process with reduced CO2 footprint
• Ideal for time, safety and health sensitive construction applications
Preparing raw materials---Mixing material---Laying material---Cold rolled---Drying---Demould---Cutting---Edging---Final product