Apr 01, 2021
Mgo board is a new type of decoration building material, which has strong toughness and durability. At present, there are many applications of magnesium board, and it is widely used.
1. What is glass magnesium oxide board?
Magnesium oxide board is also called magnesium oxide board. It is made after reprocessing, and its performance is more stable. It mainly uses neutral-alkaline glass fiber mesh as its reinforced material, and then uses light-weight materials.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of mgo board
(1) Fire protection advantages
Mgo board has good fire resistance. It is a non-combustible board. The flame will continue to burn at zero hours, will not burn at 800 ℃, and will not burn at 1200 ℃, reaching the highest fire explosion-proof and non-combustible grade A1, and the partition system made of high-quality keel, the fire limit More than 3 hours.
During the combustion process, it can absorb a large amount of heat energy and delay the rise of ambient temperature.
(2) Waterproof and moisture-proof
In dry and cold weather, the performance of glass magnesium board is always stable. It is not affected by condensed water droplets and humid air. Even if it is placed in water for a few days, it will naturally dry and will not deform or soften. During normal use, it will not absorb moisture and return halogen, and the board is impervious to water.
(3) Light resistance and impact resistance
The apparent density of the mgo board is 0.8-1.2g/cm3, which reduces the load on the building, reduces the weight of the inner wall of the building by more than 60%, and increases the usable area at the same time. 5-8%. The light weight is conducive to the seismic resistance of the structure and effectively reduces the cost of the foundation and structural entities.
(4) Excellent strength
Although the glass magnesium board is light in weight, compact in structure, good in stability, poor in deformation, good in wood toughness, impact resistance, excellent resistance to compression, tensile strength and fracture resistance, and toughness is heavier. The flexural strength can reach 322kgf/cm2 (vertical) and 216kgf/cm2 (horizontal), and the impact strength can reach 25MPa.
(5) Environmental protection and health
The fireproof mgo board is absolutely free of asbestos, formaldehyde, benzene and harmful radioactive elements. It is smoke-free, non-toxic, and odorless. The materials produced are natural mineral powder and plant fiber. The production process is naturally maintained, with low energy consumption, no pollutants, energy saving and environmental protection.
When used, the surface does not contain powder. Its unique natural pore structure can regulate the indoor temperature. Make your home and office more comfortable.
Third, the use of mgo board
1. Magnesium Oxide Board can be made into wallboard, fireproof board, ceiling board, waterproof board, etc. It can replace wood plywood well. In addition, the surface can be coated with blended paint or clear water paint according to requirements, and it can also be processed into various types of board surfaces.
It can be fully used in places with heavier humidity such as basements. It can also be used in combination with a variety of thermal insulation materials to manufacture composite thermal insulation panels.
2. The processing technology of Mgo Wall Panel mainly includes sawing, planing, nailing and other methods, which can be manufactured into various decorative objects. It can be used in a variety of furniture and building materials, such as bathroom partitions, fire doors, load-bearing panels and so on. Its performance is outstanding.
3. In addition, the Mgo Wall Board can also be used to make suspended ceilings. It is also one of the commonly used boards for suspended ceilings. Its green environmental protection is very prominent. It can be sawed, nailed, glued, painted and brushed.
It can be used as a ceiling in many places, such as office buildings, museums, shopping malls, subways, hospitals, libraries and so on. Its application field is also very wide.
Four, mgo board material
The material of the glass magnesium plate is the ternary system of magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride, and water, which is made by configuring and adding modifiers. It is a magnesium cementitious material with stable performance and a medium-alkaline glass fiber mesh as a reinforcing material. A new type of non-combustible decorative material compounded with lightweight materials as fillers.
It is processed by special production technology and has the characteristics of fireproof, waterproof, odorless, non-toxic, non-freezing, and long service life. It has compound special properties among similar products in the country.
Previous: No Information