Exterior Paint for Fiber Cement Siding is generally unaffected by both heat and flame. It has a Class 1(A) rating for fire/flame spread, the highest available rating.
1. Heat preservation, energy-saving -
2. The cost for TITAN siding coated with wall paint reduces
3. A wide spectrum of color
4. 20-50% durable, economical and dimensional stability
5. Light weight, saft and reliable, non-combustible
6. Corrosion resistance, rot proof, anti-bacterial, good chemical resistance
7. Wide applications, suitable for a new development or refurbishment project
8. Impact resistance, frost resistance and no lamination
9. Compared with other traditional external wall decoration systems
Grey, Black, White, Red
Paper Pulp, Portland Cement, Quartz Sand and Inanimate matter
Special sizes available by special order
In appearance fiber cement siding most often consists of overlapping horizontal boards, imitating wooden siding, clapboard and imitation shingles. Fiber cement siding is also manufactured in a sheet form and is used not only as cladding but is also commonly used as a soffit / eave lining and as a tile underlay on decks and in bathrooms. Fiber cement siding is not only used as an exterior siding, it can also be utilized as a substitute for timber fascias and bargeboards in high fire areas.
Q. What are the advantages of your board?
Outstanding light weight, heat insulation, waterproof, fire proof, sound insulation, fast construction etc.
Q. Is the board fire resistant? If so, how many hours?
Yes, fire resistant. It can endure fire resistant 4 hours in the heat of 1000℃. Actually, it is noncombustible Class A1.